421 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Technology adoption, technological change, biotechnology, economic development, political economy, climate change and Africa
- Office Hours
- Wednesdays 9am - 11am, or by appointment
My current research focuses on the economics of technology adoption and farm structure in the US and Africa, the economics of climate change, political economy issues related to corruption and natural resource governance in Africa, the effects of trade policies in Africa, and the economics of the research process at US universities.
- AAE 374: The Growth and Development of Nations in the Global Economy
- AAE 477: Agricultural and Economic Development in Africa
- AAE 500: Senior Capstone Experience
- AAE 731: Economics of Development 2
Ph.D., 1998 Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
M.A., 1994 Agricultural and Applied Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.A., 1986 Economics and Political Science, Yale University