334 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Development economics, behavioral and experimental economics, and risk analysis
- Office Hours
- By appointment.
I am an international development economist, and my research lies at the intersection of development economics and behavioral economics. Most of my work uses experiments to help understand behavior in the context of trust and trustworthiness, and risk and vulnerability. I am especially interested in social networks in developing countries, and technology adoption.
- Personal website
- Curriculum Vitae
- Google Scholar
- Co-editor, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
- Associate editor, Economic Journal
- Associate editor, American Journal of Agricultural Economics
- Affiliate, UW Center for Financial Security
- Affiliate, Center for Demography and Ecology
- AAE 462: Latin American Economic Development
- AAE 474: Economic Problems of Developing Areas
- AAE 730: Frontiers in Development Economics 1
- AAE 780: Research Colloquium
Ph.D., Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 2005
B.A., Development Studies, University of California, Berkeley, 1996
- Faculty Affiliate, UW Center for Financial Security
- Faculty Affiliate, Center for Demography and Ecology