Henry C. Taylor Professor and Chair
433 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St
Madison, WI 53706
- Environmental economics with specific expertise in non-market valuation, and applied econometrics
- Office Hours
- On sabbatical 2019-2020.
I am an environmental and resource economist, and my research is focused on the U.S. I am especially interested in understanding the value of the environment, as measured through decisions that interaction with the environment, such as location and spending choices. I have current projects valuing residential amenities and the effect of air pollution of on medical spending. I am also on the Science Advisory Board for the U.S. EPA and Clean Wisconsin.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Google Scholar
- A Course in Environmental Economics
- Inaugural Editor in Chief, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Econ
- Henry C. Taylor Professor of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- AAE 636: Applied Econometric Analysis I
- AAE 762: Frontiers in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics 2
- AAE 244: The Environment and the Global Economy
- AAE 643: Foundations of Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- AAE 352: Global Health: Economics, Natural Systems, And Policy
PhD in Economics, Iowa State University, Ames, IA, 1997
BS in Economics, Saint John's University, Collegeville, MN, 1990.