This page assembles a variety of resources to help farmers and those working with farmers deal with COVID-19 and the coronavirus pandemic. This page will be updated as I become aware of new resourceful and create a few myself. Furthermore, as the situation is very dynamic, materials may get out of date, so look at the dates on items to assess if they are still relevant. The Main Extension Farm Management Page is a great place to begin: Preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
COVID-19 Farm Management Resources
- Preparing for Coronavirus (COVID-19) on Farms (Main Extension Farm Management Page)
- As a Farmer What are My Risks of Contracting COVID-19?
- Social Distancing for Farmers
- I’m Having Products Delivered – What Precautions Should I Take?
- Doing Farm Business During COVID-19: Managing Visitors and Deliveries to Farms
- COVID-19 and Spring Planting: What’s a Farmer to Do?
COVID-19 Financial Assistance for Farmers
- Navigating Farm Support Programs during COVID-19
- Coronavirus Farm Assistance Program (CFAP) for Crop Farmers
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for Farmers
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Families First Coronavirus Recovery Act: Legal Obligations for Farms with Employees during COVID-19
- USDA COVID-19 Assistance for Farmers (See panels under “Updates on Programs and Services”)