519 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Environmental and resource economics, with particular emphasis on the demand side management of energy, valuation of ecosystem services, socio-ecological interactions, and the dynamic allocation of resources
- Office Hours
- By appointment
- AAE 343: Environmental Economics
- AAE 761: Valuation of Environmental Resources
- AAE 772: Applied Econometrics of Resource and Energy Demand
- AAE 774: Practicum in Resource and Energy Demand Analysis I
- AAE 776: Practicum in Resource and Energy Demand Analysis II
- AAE 777: Survey and Sample Design in Applied Economics
Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, University of California-Davis, 1991.
M.S., Environmental Studies, School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, Duke University, 1985.
B.S., Natural Resources, Cornell University, 1981.