518 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Economics of agriculture, price dynamics, technological change, applied econometrics, economics of trade, welfare and policy analysis
- Office Hours
- By appointment
My research and teaching are centered in the economics of agriculture, notably commodity markets and the economic valuation of food. In addition, I do work on risk management and its role in agricultural and food markets. I also look at the role of environmental policy on commodity production and markets, including risk mitigation and the role of climate change.
- AAE 350: World Hunger and Malnutrition
- AAE 374: The Growth and Development of Nations in the Global Economy
- AAE 705: Applied Microeconomics
- AAE 706: Applied Risk Analysis
- AAE 741: Advanced Policy Analysis
- AAE 641: Foundations of Agricultural Economics
- AAE 746: Frontiers in Agricultural Economics 1
Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1978.
M.S., Agricultural Economics, University of Missouri-Columbia, 1976.
Ingénieur Agricole, I.S.A.R.A., Lyon, France, 1972.
License ès Sciences Naturelles, University of Lyon, France, 1972