517 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Contracting and organizations, agricultural markets, cooperatives, industrial organization, and applied econometrics
- Office Hours
- By appointment
I am the Director of the UW Center for Cooperatives, and focus much of my research on understanding the productivity and impact of all types of cooperatives across the country. In addition, I am doing research to understand the role of agriculture in the economy, and how it affects the economy beyond the farm, through biotech, input supply markets and more. I also work with WiscRDC to help estimate the impact of investment in university research.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Google Scholar
- UW Center for Cooperatives
- bhueth-calend, My Calendar
- AAE 421: Economic Decision Analysis
- AAE 641: Foundations of Agricultural Economics
B.S., Economics, University of Oregon, 1989
Ph.D., Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland at College Park, 1998