Renk Professor of Agribusiness
421 Taylor Hall
427 Lorch St.
Madison, WI 53706
- Agricultural policy analysis, analysis of the economics of food safety and nutrition, consumer behavior, and applied econometric modeling
- Office Hours
- by appointment.
- AAE 375: Spreadsheet Fundamentals and Applications
- AAE 421: Economic Decision Analysis
- AAE 637: Applied Econometric Analysis II
- AAE 743: Applied Consumption Analysis
Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, Cornell University, 1983.
M.S., Agricultural Economics, University of Connecticut, 1978.
B.A., Economics, University of Connecticut, 1976.